HireBrite is a service and web platform that connects students at top universities to summer internships and full-time jobs at the most promising startups. The HireBrite student profile highlights all of the skills and experiences that startups care about most. Fill out your profile and let HireBrite match you to the best opportunities! HireBrite employer profiles let you learn the things about startups that you really care about, such as long-term company vision, perks and social environment.
- Student profiles that effectively highlight your strengths to startups.
- Summer internships and full-time jobs at some of the most promising startups, including ideeli, SeatGeek, Cloudbot, Aviary, Trunk Club, Second Market and others.
- Matching to the opportunities that best fit your interests and experiences.
- Create a HireBrite account.
- Complete your student profile.
- Optional: Upload your resume (please use a template from Harvard's Resume & Cover Letter Guide (pdf)).
- HireBrite will match you to summer internships or jobs based on your profile.