Dear Divinity School Students and Alumni/ae:
The Harvard Divinity School and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences have partnered with Interfolio, a premier application portfolio management service. Divinity School Students and other users are responsible for the minimal annual membership fee and mailing costs associated with sending out dossiers.
To register with Interfolio click here
You can also visit the Interfolio website to learn more about their services at interfolio.com
If you are requesting a letter of recommendation from a Harvard University professor
, he or she may:
Be sure to clearly indicate these two latter delivery methods to your Harvard University letter writer as these options will not be mentioned anywhere on the Interfolio website or print materials. This is strictly a special service to Harvard faculty. Recommenders not affiliated with Harvard should submit letters directly to Interfolio.
- Use Interfolio’s electronic and paper submission options.
- Mail or hand deliver a paper copy of your letter of recommendation to the GSAS Dossier Service at the Harvard Office of Career Services by placing your signed letter and the critically important bar-code form, without staples, in an envelope addressed to:
- Harvard University
- Office of Career Services
- Attn: GSAS Dossier Service / Maureen Hilton
- 54 Dunster Street
- Cambridge MA 02138
- Or, Fax your letter of recommendation and the critically important bar-code form to the Office of Career Services, Attention Dossier Service / Maureen Hilton at 617-495-3584 (fax)
If you have any additional questions, please contact Harvard Divinity School Career Services Office at email@example.com or 617-496-3313.