Be sure to join the Harvard Extension Listserv to receive announcements of career events at Harvard and beyond, as well as job postings relevant to Harvard Extension School students and alumni.
Distance Candidates: The majority of these resources are available to you. The only resources that require your on-campus participation are the Fall On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program and Crimson Compass (Harvard alumni database). We encourage you to access these resources when completing your residency requirement. In addition, phone and Skype career-counseling appointments are available throughout the year. For more information click here.
Job & Internship Search
- Crimson Careers Job and Internship Database: New postings added daily!
- Massachusetts Stay Here Internships
- New! Interview Stream: Practice interviews online!
Available from your Crimson Careers homepage.
- Fall On-Campus Interview Program
(HES November, March, and May graduates, with 3.5 GPA.)
- Vault: 140+ Career Insider Guides, job boards and more. (PIN protected)
- Going Global: Country guides and job/internship postings. (PIN protected)
- Crimson Compass: A database of Harvard alumni who have volunteered to talk about their career experiences. Accessible to current HES students at the OCS office. HES alumni can access the database online.
- Explore Careers
- Career Links
- LinkedIn (PDF provided by guest presenter Sabrina Woods)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): A personality assessment tool. Contact Linda Spencer
- CareerLeader: An online self-assessment program. This tool is recommended for students who know they want a career in business, but are unsure about their best fit with regard to industry or functional area. ($30 candidates and $75 alumni.) Contact Linda Spencer.
Graduate School Resources